Contact Us

Insurance Claims Processing

As you rebuild your life, we are here to assist you through the process. Call your lender and visit a branch to begin the process.

Here is what you need to provide to your lender: 

  1. Proof of Claim: This can be called many names including - Statement of Loss, Damage Report, or Adjustor Findings. This will help us determine what total repairs are needed.
  2. Invoices for repair: If you have already received quotes or invoices for repairs or mitigation, please bring them to help your lender get a full picture. 
  3. Check from the insurance company: Be sure that your check is affiliated with our Bank. If your check from the insurance company has another bank's name on it, please seek assistance from that bank directly.

Insurance claims do not always cover 100% of the necessary repairs and additional funding might be need to fully cover the cost.

Together we can develop a plan to restore some normalcy in your life.

To contact your lender or receive assistance, please call:

Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST  |  Saturday, 8 a.m. - noon EST

Charlotte State Bank & Trust

Crews Bank & Trust

Englewood Bank & Trust

Wauchula State Bank

Government Relief

FEMA Disaster Relief

Federal assistance is available to eligible individuals, families and businesses affected by Hurricane Ian.

Learn More   Apply for Assistance


SBA Disaster Assistance

SBA disaster assistance for homeowners, renters, nonprofits, and businesses of all sizes affected by Hurricane Ian.

Learn More or Apply for Assistance


Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program

The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan program provides short-term, zero-interest working capital loans that are intended to “bridge the gap” between the time a disaster impacts a business and when a business has secured longer term recovery funding such as federally or commercially available loans, insurance claims or other resources.

Learn More or Apply for Assistance


Agriculture Resources

The USDA offers resources to aid agricultural operations recovery following a hurricane. 

Farm Service Agency (FSA) Call Center is staffed Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and can be reached at: 1-877-508-8364 or  SM.FPAC.FSA.FLFSA.Disaster@USDA.GOV. When emailing, please provide your county in the subject line of the email. This will expedite the response time of their team.

Learn More   Disaster Assistance Discovery Tool